William D. Cort
William D. Cort is a partner in the Law Offices of William G. Cort. He was admitted to practice
law in the State of California in 2002. His practice focuses on personal injury, workers’
compensation, Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy, real estate, business law and general civil litigation.
Mr. Cort is also a licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of California.
Loyola Law School, J.D. (2002)
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. in Law and Society (1997)
PRACTICE AREAS (Right Side of Home Page)
1. Family Law: Divorce, custody, support, visitation, etc.;
2. Personal Injury: Auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip and fall, premises
liability, product liability, medical malpractice, etc.;
3. Criminal Defense: Felonies, Misdemeanors, Infractions, DUI, etc.;
4. Workers’ Compensation: Representation of Applicants and Uninsured Defendants in Workers’
5. Business Law: Incorporating businesses, advising new and existing business owners, business
6. Real Estate: contractor and buyer/seller disputes, fraud actions, quiet title actions, etc.;
7. Civil Litigation: representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants through all stages of civil
disputes, including discovery, mediations, arbitrations and trials;
8. Landlord/Tenant Law: Evictions, Breach of Lease and other Landlord/Tenant disputes;
9. Bankruptcy: Representation of individuals and businesses in bankruptcy related matters
including Chapter 7 and 13, Debt Relief Services.